28 October 2008

Um, I Think You Forgot Something

Last night, directly after her supper, Boss Lady randomly decided to hop in the car and drive to Rutland. She kindly invited me along. She told me it was just a ride, no adventures involved. We sped over the bypass and pulled into Michael’s. Boss Lady got out of the car and went inside. She told me she’d be “right back.” Unlike the last time we were in this scenario, she actually exited the building fairly quickly. Apparently, the purpose of the trip was to rescue her assistant manager, who had managed to lock his keys in the office. On the drive home she skipped the bypass route and instead followed a couple of the lower, town roads which led us to a nice view of the lit up city in the dark. Then we were home.

Um, I think you forgot an important aspect of this trip. Where’s my Ben&Jerry’s Ice Cream Cone?

1 comment:

Stargirl said...

Well, at least she didn't get any ice cream this time either. Slight justice, though.