22 November 2008

Colyn's Cure-All

The Boss Lady seems to be under the weather, as they say, lately. She's spending an awful lot of time sleeping and sneezing. I can hardly hear her when she talks to me because she's whispering so quietly. The rare times when she gets up and moves around, she mostly holds her head and moans about the guy with the jack hammer. I'm thinking that might be a sign that she's delusional. And she's been guzzling this licorice tasting stuff from a bottle like it's liquid chocolate. Huh, I wonder if that's what is causing the delusions? I don't know exactly what's wrong with her, but I do know what's wrong with me. I'm bored. Bored. Bored. Bored. Bored out of my mind. Bored enough that I'm going to start chewing stuff soon. Dog, I'm bored!

In the interest of helping Boss Lady feel better, which should help me get some exercise, I'm going to offer her my special Cure-All medicine: outdoor play time.

Have you got a headache? Go outside; the fresh air will clear your head in no time.

Is your nose all stuffy and runny? Take it outside where the cold air will freeze it up and you won't have to worry about wiping it.

Are you hacking and coughing? Get out of that dusty, dirty house and play in the clean, fresh air.

Are you experiencing a full body ache? Obviously, you haven't been stretching and using your muscles enough so you need to get outside and play.

Do you just feel tired and lacking energy, but you can't seem to get a good night's sleep? Trust me, you just need to get some fresh air and exercise and you'll sleep like a baby tonite.

Are you seriously worried that your dog is going to destroy a prized possession if he's left home alone and unexercised for another 5 minutes? Well, then take him outside to play already!

No comments: